There’s currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
1. Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
2. Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
3. Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
4. Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
5. Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell