Over 50 buildings, and other property belonging to Lagos State Government and the Federal Government have been burnt to the ground just this morning, following the mindless shooting of unarmed protesters at Lekki Toll Gate last night.
The shootings is reminiscent of the shooting of pro-Biafran protesters across South East Nigeria, in 2016 by the same Buhari – led Federal Government.
Below is a list of buildings burnt down so far:
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Zenith Bank, Admiralty Way
3. Lekki Toll Gate and Lekki Concession Company (LCC)
4. GTB on Admiralty Way
5. Polaris Bank, Admiralty Way
6. Over 30 buses belonging to Lagos State Government BRT Company, and the BRT terminal at Oyingbo
7. Gov Sanwo-Olu’s family house
8. Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat
9. Cars within the premises of Ministry of the Environment Alausa
10. Television Continental (TVC), television station owned by Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu
11. Over 20 police station burnt