Category Archives: Bizarre

I Can’t Believe My Girlfriend Killed A Man With Machete In Akwa Ibom – Lover Of Accused Corps Member

A self acclaimed ‘real’ boyfriend of the corps member who killed a man in Akwa Ibom state has finally broken his silence.

Henry Obiakwa claims to be the real boyfriend of Princess Odume, the corps member who allegedly killed a young man in Akwa Ibom on Sunday with a machete.

According to Obiakwa, Odume is not capable of committing such a crime.

Odume was stripped naked and beaten after she was allegedly apprehended for killing the deceased. The police later arrived at the scene and took her to the station.

In an interview with SaharaReporters on Monday, Obiakwa said he did not think Odume was capable of committing the offence.
Obiakwa said he had been in a relationship with Odume for over a year though he added that the relationship was shaky because of the long distance between them.

According to Obiakwa, Odume is a very peaceful woman who is not violent. He said when she is angry, she keeps quiet.

He said, “We started dating two years ago. Though I live far away and you know how long-distance relationships can be. I came back last October for a traditional wedding which I invited her to attend with me and she came.

We never broke up just that the relationship is no longer how it is supposed to be.

“Since I have known her, she has never been a violent person. Whenever she is angry, all she does is to keep quiet. I don’t think she can kill someone except she says it herself.”

Obiakwa also said he lives in Lagos, while Odume who was living in Enugu with her family, was recently posted to Uyo, Akwa Ibom State for her one-year mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme.

When asked if she ever told him of any threat to her life by anyone, Obiakwa said there was nothing of such.

“She never told me anything about this other guy though I spoke with her four days ago before I travelled to Ondo where I get my wares from.

She also never told me of any threat to her life,” he said.
Obiakwa said he had called the mother of the accused person, who told him she was on her way to Uyo, where her daughter is being detained.

Also speaking, Emilia Sophia, a friend of Odume, said she believed her friend was being set up and that she could never kill anyone.

“She’s my very good friend and I strongly believe that she can’t do something like that. I believe they set her up, she can’t be so heartless to slaughter someone like that,” she said.

When asked if Odume had told her about any threat to her life, Sophie said Odume had posted something similar on Facebook though she (Sophie) never got the details.

“Yes, she actually said someone was trying to kill her. I tried to find out what happened from her but she told me that the problem had been solved. I didn’t know how serious she was then,” she said.

Sophia also confirmed that she only knew Obiakwa as Odume’s boyfriend, adding that she did not know the relationship her friend had with the young man who was murdered.

Bobrisky says he’ll do full $300K sex change in 2021

Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky, real name Idris Okuneye, 28, said he would go for full gender change next year.

In multiple posts on Instagram he mentioned a Dr Philip in “‘Colombia”, who will do the surgery at a cost of $300,000.

He said he had banked the money and was ready to go.

He also said he was not afraid to die, should there be complications from it.

Bobrisky revealed why he changed himself into a woman after being a man for almost 25 years of his life.

The socialite and brand influencer stated that he kept struggling even with a certificate as an accounting graduate from the University of Lagos.

According to Bobrisky, he noticed his female friends were cashing out, so he decided to join them by cross dressing, since he already has some existent female features.

He also started taking feminine body pills and robbing expensive creams, to maintain the lifestyle, which started paying off in cash.

Read his full post:
“Dis message is for you all to read before you judge me. I was formally a man for almost 25yrs, nothing to show for it. I kept struggling even with my certificate as a graduate of accounting in university of Lagos, nothing to still show for it. I saw how all my females friends were cashing out back then. I went home and think about my life. If I join robbery they will end up killing me, secondly I don’t even have that heart to think to that dimension or to even scam people of their sweat. While I was growing I have a little bit of female features in me, so I decide to try what cross dressing look like. Under one yr of cross dressing I started making money . I was still surprised. So I gave my body more time, rubbing expensive creams, smelling good, using more of females body pills and looking out for myself. Boom more money keep coming… men admiring me, women giving me endorsements from right and left. Short story I fit in as a female to a man. God bless all d women around d world many of you love me and accepted me, save me and I will always respect WOMEN”.

In a prior post, she posted the photo of someone who carried out sex change.

Bobrisky wrote: If she didn’t die during her sex change, trust me I won’t die. God forbid if I did no problem, I’m happy I did wat makes me happy.

Period !!!!!. Have always loved to be a woman from child birth. Now that I have plenty money, let my wish come to pass.

Colombia here I come. Doctor Philip is about to give some wet pu***sy”, he wrote.

Why Is The Number Of Africans Dying From COVID-19 So Low? Bill Gates Wonders

Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), has said that he does not understand why coronavirus numbers have not been as high as predicted in Africa.

Recall that Gates and his wife, Melinda had in more than one occasion, warned that there will be dead bodies all over the streets of Africa if the world does not act fast enough.

Melinda said her heart was in Africa, adding that she is worried that the continent might not be able to handle the devastating effect of the virus.

But in his end of the year note, Bill said he was happy his prediction about Africa has not happened, “One thing I’m happy to have been wrong about—at least, I hope I was wrong—is my fear that COVID-19 would run rampant in low-income countries. So far, this hasn’t been true,” he wrote.

In most of sub-Saharan Africa, for example, case rates and death rates remain much lower than in the U.S. or Europe and on par with New Zealand, which has received so much attention for its handling of the virus.

“The hardest-hit country on the continent is South Africa—but even there, the case rate is 40 percent lower than in the U.S., and the death rate is nearly 50 percent lower.

“We don’t have enough data yet to understand why the numbers aren’t as high as I worried they would get — but gave probable reasons Africa was not as affected as expected.”

Meanwhile, Nigeria is currently fighting the second wave of the coronavirus. The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 had last week announced a second wave of the dreaded virus.

The Federal Government on Tuesday directed civil servants from grade level 12 and below to stay at home. They are to remain at home for five weeks following the second wave of the COVID-19 disease in Nigeria.

Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, on Friday stated that COVID-19 related deaths now stands at 1,246.

Nigeria currently has a total of 82,747 confirmed cases in the country.

Two killed as police shoot civilians at millionaire’s carnival

A musical concert organised by a young millionaire in the ancient Otukpo town turned sour as one of the policemen at the venue allegedly shot and killed two young people.

Eyewitness told our correspondent that David 08 Adeleke, popularly known as Davido was billed to play at the music carnival which later turned bloody.

The eyewitness who did not want to be mentioned told our correspondent that Ochacho Avenue, a palatial residence of a young millionaire in Otukpo, the venue of the music carnival was filled to the brim when a policeman suddenly shot and killed two people.

The eyewitness said, “the event had hardly taken off around 11:00pm when he heard gun shots fired by one of the policemen believed to be on duty at the event.

“The gun shots triggered a stampede which caused him to run out of the venue for safety and in the process of running, I saw two persons in the pool of their blood; a male and a female.

“The sound of gun shots made me to run towards the gate in fear as I did not know what was happening.

“Several other people also took to their heels; although it was not easy for most people to identify the location of their vehicles.

Chairman of Otukpo local government, George Ali, confirmed the incident and said that a young lady and young man died in the incident.

Ali said that the organiser of the music carnival flouted federal and state governments directive banning social gathering already put in place as a result of the second wave of COVID-19.

“It is true there was an incident and two people died, a young lady and young man died, their corpses have been deposited in the hospital morgue.

“I have spoken to the Area Commander and the Division Police Officer, they are investigating the incident, the gathering in the first place is not proper because federal government has directed that there should be no social gathering and it was followed by state government, there should be compliance to the directives,” Ali added.

When asked what punishment will be meted to the organiser of the music carnival, the chairman said that he is already putting together his report which would be forwarded to the appropriate quarters for necessary action.

When contacted, the state command spokesperson, DSP Catherine Anene, said that police did not kill anybody in Otukpo.

Nigerian Tribune

10 yr old girl murders step brother, says step-mum maltreats her

The Ondo State Police Command has arrested a 10-year-old girl for allegedly committing murder at Owode Community in the Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State.

The suspect, whose parents hail from Sokoto State, allegedly pushed a 20-month-old boy, who was her stepbrother, into a deep well.

After committing the act, it was gathered that the suspect initially told her father that the deceased had been kidnapped.

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr Bolaji Salami, who spoke with journalists about the incident, on Friday in Akure, said the incident happened on December 15, 2020.

He said, “She initially told their father that someone had kidnapped her brother (stepbrother). But she later informed her parents that the boy was inside a well. The deceased’s corpse was later recovered from the well. On receipt of the information, detectives swung into action and arrested the suspect. On interrogation, she confessed to the crime.”

On why she committed the dastardly act, the primary 3 pupil, who was weeping profusely during the interview, said she did not know that her action would result in the death of her stepbrother.

She said she committed the act to avenge the maltreatment meted out to her by the deceased’s mother.

The suspect alleged that his father’s wife always maltreated her following her mother’s separation from her father. She also accused her father of showing much more affection for her late stepbrother than herself. She further stated that she pushed the deceased into the well to punish her stepmother but not knowing it would result in his death.

She said, “My stepmother was always maltreating me. At times, he (the deceased) would pass excreta in the plate we ate with, and his mother would use the same plate to give me food. If I insisted that I would not eat the food, she would start beating me until I finished eating the food. Immediately after eating the food, I would start vomiting.

“On the day of the incident, the same thing happened. Later in the evening, I went to fetch water from the well and he followed me. A voice whispered to me that I should push him into the well and I did it. But I never knew that he would die.

“When they started looking for him and they couldn’t find him, my dad told me to lie that it was my mother who sneaked into our home to kidnap Usman. When I was told that everyone in the house would be taken to the palace of the monarch to swear an oath, I confessed.”

US Based Nigerian Doctor Shoots Wife, Commits Suicide

A US based Nigerian medical doctor has shot his wife and thereafter turned the gun on himself.

The incident happened in Texas, Saturday morning.

The couple whose wife is a nurse are blessed with three children.

No one could tell the reason for his action but this is how USA based veteran journalist Azuka Jebose reported the incident-

“Morning Texas Tragedy”

At sunrise this cold Saturday, Dr. Ben Okigbo, a medical doctor in Houston, pulled up a handgun and fatally shot his wife. His wife was a nurse too. A few seconds later he turned the gun on himself. These hours their three children are dealing with the tragedy of losing their parents at home. We will never know why Dr. Okigbo, decided to kill his wife and commit suicide thereafter.

It’s my understanding that Dr. Okigbo was originally from Idumuje Unor while his wife was from Akwukwu Igbo, both towns are in Delta State of Nigeria. This is a developing story.

Lady bites off penis of ‘rapist who asked for blow job’

Juanita, a 24-year-old Ghanaian woman, has bitten off the penis of Emmanuel Ankron, a suspected armed robber who had asked for a blow job after allegedly raping her.

Blow job is the activity of giving sexual pleasure to a man by using the mouth on his penis.

According to BBC, the incident occurred at Obuasi area of Ashanti region in Ghana on Saturday

Ankron, 23, was said to have entered Juanita’s room at midnight with a cutlass and locally made pistol. But after carting items including money, a television set, and a phone, he had allegedly raped the woman.

Still not satisfied, he had asked his victim to give him a blow job before he would finally leave the room.

In her statement to the police, Juanita said that she bit off her attacker’s penis in the process of giving him the blow job.

“The man asked me to suck his penis. It was in the process that I bit off his penis,” she said.

The suspected rapist was said to have swiftly left the room, sensing he was bleeding profusely.

The young lady, who is believed to be a student, said she thereafter went to Anglogold Ashanti Hospital for treatment after the incident.

On getting to the hospital, Juanita said she discovered that her attacker also came there for medical attention. She then alerted the police and the suspect was arrested and put under guard at the hospital.

Godwin Ahianyo, Ashanti regional police spokesman, who spoke on the incident, said it is being investigated.

The police added that the retrieved part of the penis bitten off by Juanita had been preserved at the hospital amid the investigation.

Islamic militants behead over 50 at football pitch in Mozambique, abduct women, several boys among victims

Militant Islamists beheaded more than 50 people in northern Mozambique, turning a football pitch in a village into an “execution ground”.

Decapitated and chopped bodies of victims were the latest in a series of gruesome attacks carried out by militants in the gas-rich Cabo Delgado province since 2017.

The attack is believed to be part of the growing wave of jihadist violence in Mozambique by extremists linked to ISIS.

According to BBC, who quoted state media, some (at least 15) of the victims were teenaged boys taking part in a male initiation ceremony. Reports by state-owned Mozambique News Agency also suggest that the gunmen chanted ‘Allahu Akbar’ as they raided Nanjaba village and abducted some of its women.

“Police learned of the massacre committed by the insurgents through reports of people who found corpses in the woods,” an officer in the Mueda district told BBC.

“It was possible to count 20 bodies spread over an area of about 500 metres (yards),” the officer added.

“These were young people who were at an initiation rite ceremony accompanied by their advisers.”

An aid worker in Mueda said some of the boys had come from that area, confirming the massacre.

The boys’ body parts had been sent to their families for burial on Tuesday.

“Funerals were held in an environment of great pain,’ said the worker. ‘The bodies were already decomposing and couldn’t be shown to those present.”

#EndSARS: Fulani terrorists claim responsibility for Apo attacks, vow to kill all Southerners

Press release by the Fulani Nationality Movement (FUNAM) –

#ENDSARs: We condemn attempts by Southerners, Middle Belt to break the country

The Fulani Nationality Movement, (FUNAM) takes full responsibility for the attack by fire meted out to protesters in Abuja today

By tomorrow, the operation will continue. We hereby order all our cells across the country to mobilise for a battle we have all waited for since the past years

The #ENDSARs protest is a smokescreen to toppled the government of the day so as to imposed a government representing the interests of the South and Middle Belt.

We warn that these orchestrated campaigns are designed and conceived by Southern politicians to scuttle a democratically elected government

FUNAM takes full responsibility for the attack on the vehicles in Abuja We shall continue with a nationwide assault in the most vicious manner against the protesters whose devilish game is to destabilise the country and force restructuring on the country against the wish of the majority of the people.

The few months ahead will be terrific.We shall spare no soul, men women and even the children of the infidel.

Why President Mohammadu Buhari has not met the expectations of millions of Nigerians including millions of Fulani people, there is no justification to violently overthrow this government.

We shall meet them violence for violence and wit for wit.

Breaking: #EndSARS protesters break into Benin prison, free prisoners (video)

Jungle Journalist Media Ltd has just learnt that #EndSARS protesters in Benin has broken into the prison and freed some prisoners.

The event occured at the Nigerian Correctional Service along Sapele Road in the city.

See video below:
https://t.co/gLUCMyPc3d